Last update: Aug 3, 2023
Types of data to be collected
While using our services, we may ask you to provide certain personal information to help us identify you.
Usage data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage data may include information such as the device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of the Service accessed, date and time of access, time spent on those pages, and unique device.
When you access the Services via a device, certain information may be automatically collected, such as the type of device you use, the unique ID of the device, the IP address of the device, the operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, a unique device identifier, and other diagnostic data.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes
- To provide and maintain our services, including monitoring the use of our services.
- To give you access to the various features of our services. To register and manage the personal data you provide as a user of the Service.
- To fulfill any contract for the purchase of items or services or other purchases made by you through our Services.
- To contact you with updates or useful information about our services. These communications may be via email, telephone, SMS, mobile application push communications, etc., unless you choose not to receive such communications.
- To receive and manage your requests regarding our services.
- We may also use your information for other purposes, such as to analyze data, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and evaluate and improve our services, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances
- We may share your personal information with our service providers for payment processing purposes.
- We may share or transfer your personal information to other companies in connection with, or during negotiations for, a merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of a business.
- We may share your information with our business partners for their products, services, or promotions.
- We may share your personal information with other users in order to interact with them in public areas of our service. Such information will be visible to all users and may be made available to outside parties.
- We may disclose your personal information for other purposes with your consent.
Retention of Personal Data
We also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for shorter periods of time, unless it is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of the service, or unless we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, will be processed in other locations where we and the parties involved in the service are located. This means that it may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of any state, country, or other governmental jurisdiction whose data protection laws may be different from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Legal enforcement agencies
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if we are required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate fraudulent activities that may occur in connection with the Services
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Deletion of Personal Information
Regarding your personal information that we hold, we will delete your personal information under the following conditions:
(a) If the user requests the deletion of their user data. (b) If the user deletes their account or no longer has an account (excluding cases where user data is anonymized or deactivated in a way that cannot be associated with specific users, browsers, or devices). (c) If the user data is no longer necessary for providing the app’s experience or services to the user. (d) If the deletion is requested by the MPT or is required by applicable laws.
If you wish to request the deletion of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Upon receiving your request, we will promptly carry out the appropriate deletion of your personal information.
Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
We will cease to use or delete (hereinafter referred to as “cease to use, etc.”) your personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means. If a customer requests us to stop using or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by improper means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. If, as a result, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will cease use of the relevant personal information without delay. If we decide not to suspend the use of the personal information, we will notify the customer of our decision without delay.
However, in cases where suspension of use requires a large amount of money or is otherwise difficult, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
Security of your Personal Information
While the security of your personal information is important to us, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Handling of Personal Information in Payment Processing
We may offer paid products and/or services within the Service. In such cases, we may use a third party service (such as a payment processor) to process the payment.
Acquisition of Personal Information
Personal information of customers will be obtained in the following ways
- Directly from you. For example, from the forms you fill out on our services, from the preferences you provide through our services, or from your purchases on our services.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your activities on our Services.
- Automatically from you. For example, through cookies, which we or our service providers set on your device when you navigate our services.
- From our service providers. For example, from third party vendors for payment processing or other third party vendors that we use to provide our services to you.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that we do not operate. When you click on a third party link, you will be taken to that third party’s site. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of all sites you access.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service does not cater to anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from someone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.