Last updated: May 20, 2023
Types of Collected Data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personal information in order to identify you as a customer. Additionally, this app utilizes third-party services that may collect information to identify you.
Usage data is automatically collected when using this service.
Usage data may include information such as the device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, pages of the service accessed, date and time of access, time spent on those pages, and unique device identifiers.
When accessing the service through a device, specific information may be automatically collected, including the type of device used, a unique device ID, the device’s IP address, operating system, type of internet browser used, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Purposes of Personal Information Use
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To monitor the usage of our services, including providing and maintaining the services.
- To grant you access to various features of our services, by registering and managing your personal data as a user of the services.
- To fulfill purchases of items or services you have made through our services, or other purchase agreements.
- To communicate updates or useful information about our services to you, which may be done through email, phone, SMS, or push notifications on mobile applications, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- To receive and manage your requests related to our services.
- To use your information for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, assessing the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, evaluating and improving our services, products, marketing, and customer experience.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with service providers for payment processing purposes.
- We may share or transfer your personal information to other companies in the event of mergers, asset sales, fundraising, or the whole or partial acquisition of our business, or during negotiations related to such transactions.
- We may share your information with business partners for their products, services, or promotions.
- We may share your personal information with other users for interactions within public areas of our services. Such information may be visible to all users and may be publicly disclosed.
- We may disclose your personal information for other purposes with your consent.
Retention of Personal Information
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is typically retained for a shorter period, unless it is necessary to retain this data for a longer duration to enhance security, improve service functionality, or when legally obligated to do so.
Transfer of Personal Information
Customer information, including personal data, may be processed by us and other parties involved in the service in locations other than where you are located. This means that the data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located in states, countries, or other jurisdictions outside of your jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Legal Enforcement Agencies
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to valid requests by law or public authorities, such as courts or government agencies.
Other Legal Requirements
We may disclose your personal data if we determine it to be necessary for the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protection and defense of our rights or property
- Prevention or investigation of potential fraudulent activities related to the service
- Protection of the personal safety of users of the service or the general public
- Protection from legal liability
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If your personal information held by us is found to be incorrect, you have the right to request correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”). Please contact us at email@example.com in such cases.
Upon determining that it is necessary to respond to a request from you, we will promptly carry out the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information. We will notify you without delay when we have made the correction, etc. based on the provisions or when we have made a decision not to make the correction, etc.
Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
In the event that we receive a request from a customer to suspend or delete the use of their personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) due to reasons such as exceeding the scope of the intended use or acquisition through unauthorized means, we will promptly conduct the necessary investigations. If we determine that it is necessary to comply with such a request, we will promptly proceed with the suspension of use, etc. of the relevant personal information. Furthermore, if a decision is made not to carry out the suspension of use, etc., we will promptly notify the customer of this.
However, in cases where the suspension of use, etc. would require a significant amount of expenses or where it is difficult to carry out such measures for other reasons, but there are alternative measures that can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, we will implement these alternative measures.
Security of Personal Information
We consider the security of your personal information to be important. However, please understand that methods of transmission over the internet and electronic storage are not 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Handling of Personal Information in Payment Processing
We may offer paid products and/or services within our platform. In such cases, we may use third-party services (such as payment processors) for payment processing.
We do not store or collect detailed information about payment cards. That information is directly provided to third-party payment processors, who manage the use of your personal information according to their privacy policies.
Acquisition of Personal Information
We obtain your personal information through the following methods:
- Directly from you: For example, when you fill out forms on our service, provide settings through our service, or make purchases on our service.
- Indirectly from you: For example, by observing your activities on our service.
- Automatically from you: For example, through cookies that we or our service providers set on your device when you navigate our service.
- From service providers: For example, from third-party vendors used for payment processing or other third-party vendors we use to provide services to you.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that we do not operate. By clicking on third-party links, you will be directed to their respective websites. We strongly recommend reviewing the privacy policies of all sites you visit.
We cannot control or be responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites or services.
Our service does not cater to individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent, we will take measures to delete that information from our servers.